During the Super Bowl LII presser, Justin Timberlake talked about possibly playing in the big game and his son, Silas. 14 years ago at the Super Bowl, Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s nipple and it became a huge controversy. According to VICE, things got a little awkward when he was asked would he let his son play football.
Timberlake said, “He will never play football. No, no. My main objective is that he become a great person, and if he wants to get into the arts or sports then, yeah, I would fully support that.” The NFL has been under certain scrutiny about the safety of players.
During the interview he also spoke about being excited to perform for fans again. Timberlake recovered quick from having an answer that some might of not liked to hear. We can’t wait for this big game and performance this Sunday.
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- Are You A Black Female Filmmaker? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- According To Kid Cudi, More Collab Albums With Kanye West Are In The Works
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- Ohio Restaurant Cancels Church Discount after complaints from Atheists
- Is Cardi B Going Too Far For Her Privacy? [EXCLUSIVE]
- CITY SHOW #TBT City Showcase 2012!!! Rick Reign!!! Warning Explicit Language!!
Super Bowl Halftime Star Justin Timberlake Says Son Will Never Play Football [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com