During the Super Bowl LII presser, Justin Timberlake talked about possibly playing in the big game and his son, Silas. 14 years ago at the Super Bowl, Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s nipple and it became a huge controversy. According to VICE, things got a little awkward when he was asked would he let his son play football.
Timberlake said, “He will never play football. No, no. My main objective is that he become a great person, and if he wants to get into the arts or sports then, yeah, I would fully support that.” The NFL has been under certain scrutiny about the safety of players.
During the interview he also spoke about being excited to perform for fans again. Timberlake recovered quick from having an answer that some might of not liked to hear. We can’t wait for this big game and performance this Sunday.
- 9 Cringeworthy Commercials That’ll Make You Glad The 90’s Is Over
- How to Get The Plug on Beyonce and JayZ Pre-Sale Tickets
- Jesus Took The Wheel: You’ll Totally Believe In Miracles After Seeing This Wild Car Incident
- British Rapper Drops Bars Over A Missy Track & Gets Love From Misdemeanor Herself
- #WakandaForever: ‘Black Panther’ Hits Another Movie Milestone
- Diddy Working On App To Help People Find Black Owned Businesses
- Why One Woman Was Arrested For Ordering A Breakfast Sandwich [EXCLUSIVE]
- Weird News| Man Tries Police With Homer Simpson Drivers License!
- The Twist And Turns On “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Premiere [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Talks About The Death Of 4-Year-Old Aniya Day Garrett And The Signs Of Abuse [EXCLUSIVE]