During the Super Bowl LII presser, Justin Timberlake talked about possibly playing in the big game and his son, Silas. 14 years ago at the Super Bowl, Timberlake exposed Janet Jackson’s nipple and it became a huge controversy. According to VICE, things got a little awkward when he was asked would he let his son play football.
Timberlake said, “He will never play football. No, no. My main objective is that he become a great person, and if he wants to get into the arts or sports then, yeah, I would fully support that.” The NFL has been under certain scrutiny about the safety of players.
During the interview he also spoke about being excited to perform for fans again. Timberlake recovered quick from having an answer that some might of not liked to hear. We can’t wait for this big game and performance this Sunday.
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy
- Bernie Sanders Announced 2020 Presidential Run!
- Columbus City Schools Board of Education moves forward with modified facilities plan
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- The Short North to Help Eliminate Childhood Hunger
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- The First Time May Catch Us All Off Guard!
- Sidney Poitier — The First Black Man To Win The Academy Award For Best Actor — Turns 92
- The Break Up of Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson!!
Super Bowl Halftime Star Justin Timberlake Says Son Will Never Play Football [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com