LeBron James came back to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but fans might be disappointed once again if he decides to leave. According to Complex, James could head to the Warriors to play for them next season. The topic began trending on Twitter and fans don’t know what to think about it.
If the Warriors are able to free up a certain amount of money to offer him the max amount for his contract he could possibly go to the team. James could possibly play with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. He might even take a meeting with a team to discuss this possibility.
A trade deal with the Cavaliers involving players, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala would have to happen to get LeBron. We’ve seen crazy trade deal happen within the NBA over the past couple of years so this could possibly happen. Do you think LeBron James will go to the Warriors?
- Daveed Diggs and Rafael Casal Talk Making Blindspotting: One Of The Year’s Most Interesting Films
- Belly Full Of Hov: Beyonce Is Out Here Looking Extra Prego!
- Gabrielle Union Talks Fertility Issues On Dr. Oz [VIDEO]
- Learn The Truth About Eco Styler Gel And Cancer
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Diamonds Dancing: Chris Brown Decided To Bust Down His Ankle Monitor With 100 Carats
- Unhappy Hov: ‘Made In America’ Festival Is Changing Locations And Jay-Z Is Not Happy About It
- Christian “King” Combs Gets The Diddy & DJ Khaled Stamp With “Love You Better” Music Video
- Stevie J & Faith Evans Got Married
- Michelle Williams Revealed She Checked Into A Mental Health Facility: “If You Change Your Mind, You Can Change Your Life”