LeBron James came back to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but fans might be disappointed once again if he decides to leave. According to Complex, James could head to the Warriors to play for them next season. The topic began trending on Twitter and fans don’t know what to think about it.
If the Warriors are able to free up a certain amount of money to offer him the max amount for his contract he could possibly go to the team. James could possibly play with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. He might even take a meeting with a team to discuss this possibility.
A trade deal with the Cavaliers involving players, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala would have to happen to get LeBron. We’ve seen crazy trade deal happen within the NBA over the past couple of years so this could possibly happen. Do you think LeBron James will go to the Warriors?
- See Terry Crews As Bedlam In The Newest Trailer For Deadpool 2
- Not Even A Hospital Bed Could Stop This Girl From Going Through Her Man’s Phone
- LOL: Viral Clip Shows All The Fam You Might Bump Into At A Black Church Funeral
- #Cityshow Yung Berg & A1 Bentley Robbed While On Instagram Live
- #Cityshow Cash Money’s Artist Jacquees Arrested In Miami
- #TooMuchBooty: Woman addicted to plastic surgery and is scared her booty may explode!!
- Nas And Dave East Appear In New Netflix Docuseries…
- Morning Minute: Stevie Wonder Sees Better Than Our Politicians
- Hillard Student Suspended for Not ‘Walking Out’ Against Gun Violence
- How Mya Felt After Losing “Dancing With The Stars” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]