Almost two weeks ago The Game went on social media to talk about the death of his father, George Taylor. The rapper has always had an off and on relationship with him, but still managed to spend quality time before he died. There is still no word on how he passed, but The Game posted another photo of them sharing his feelings.
According to VIBE, he said, “I’m usually the STRONGEST person I know… but this one is really breaking me down. I miss you dad .” In another post he mentioned, “Dear Dad: As Friday draws closer & we prepare to lay you to rest…The emptiness left in your absence is eating away at my soul & no matter where I go, the pain follows…. lead me to the light & strengthen me as I was not prepared for your departure .” His father was 65 when he passed and we will continue to keep his family in our prayers.
RELATED: The Game’s Father Dies
RELATED: Fredo Santana Dead At 27
- Hip-Hop History Month: Respect The Beatboxer
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Ohio State President Kristina Johnson to announce resignation
- Jadakiss, Curren$y & Westside Gunn Among Artists Announced For Legends Only Art Basel Weekend
- Money Moves: Tyler Perry & Amazon Studios Agree To A Four-Picture Film Deal
- Megan The Stallion Makes History As The First Black Woman To Cover The ‘Forbes’ Under 30 Issue
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Rihanna Steps Out For A Night Of Fun In A Vintage Magda Butrym Mini-Dress
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Ciara Shares A Hilarious Tutorial Featuring OAM Skincare
The Game Having A Hard Time Grieving The Loss Of His Father was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com