People are still talking about the Grammys and many are saying that they believe Jay-Z was snubbed. The men of “BET’s Mancave” discussed the big show and shared their opinions of what happened. Bruno Mars and Kendrick Lamar were big winners at the Grammys and took home the most awards, but did they deserve them?
Some of the men of the show believe that Jay-Z’s time has passed and now it’s time for Kendrick Lamar to be awarded. The other gentleman believed it was a marketing ploy to have Jay-Z in the front with Beyoncè and Blue Ivy when they knew he wasn’t going to win anything.
The men also discussed that Kendrick Lamar right now is doing music that liberates and that is what people want. Jeff Johnson spoke on the fact that it’s not about Jay-Z not receiving Grammy’s it’s about manhood losing. His album was about growth, success, apologies, but people didn’t care to award him for that. What do you think about Jay-Z not winning any Grammys?
- Amanda Seales ‘Public Seales Announcement’ What Makes A Man Of God?
- Amanda Seales Explains Situation With Unruly Audience Member At A Chicago-Area Comedy Club
- Getting To Know: Amanda Seales Talks “Worst Date Ever”
- Amanda Seales Show ‘The Best Date Ever’ | EPISODE 19
- Amanda Seales Show ‘Where’s The Love OGz?’ | Episode 18
- Eddie Murphy & Jonah Hill Star In The Hilarious Teaser Trailer For The Upcoming Kenya Barris Comedy ‘You People’
- Music Executives Kevin ‘Coach K’ Lee & Mel Carter Sign Development Deal With Bojangles
- Michelle Obama Is Giving Fly Girl Style Vibes On Her ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Gabby Sibide Reveals She’s Been Secretly Married For Over a Year