Nearly 24 years ago Nas gave us the “Illmatic” album. It is known as a classic hip-hop album that showed off his amazing rap talent. According to Revolt, Nas was recently honored by the New York City’s mayor’s office and then delivered a concert like we’ve never seen before.
He put a twist on the classic “Illmatic” album by rapping with the National Symphony Orchestra. The performance was in Washington, D.C. at the Kennedy Center. He performed “It Aint’t Hard to Tell,” N.Y. State of Mine” and more.
During his performance the rapper said, “Thank you for giving me 20 years of your ears.” Watch the performance and let us know your thoughts of it. We wonder if more rappers will do unforgettable performances like this.
RELATED: Did Nicki Minaj & Nas Breakup?
- Joe Jackson’s Secret Daughter Talks Relationship With The Jacksons
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Twerking In The Grocery Store Is Normal If You’re Like This Woman
- School Girls & Professor Drop Moves From Africa In Hype Video
- Accused Nazi-Lover And Chief Demonic Force At Fox News Laura Ingraham Tried To Attack LeBron James And Failed
- Issa New Day! See The New Uber Option That Makes Commuting To Work Easier And Helps You Stay Fit
- Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis Presley Daughter is $16 Million in Debt! #MicahDixon
- #MicahDixon Teyana Taylors Opens Up Nail Shop!
- One Guy Thought His Car Was A Transformer When His Road Rage Kicked In