Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- TOP 5 Ways TOO Not Lose Your Voice!!
- Columbus Zoo Rescued Manatees Are Going Back to Florida!
- Entertainment Rundown- Kanye West is Moving to Chicago!!
- City Show..Ohio Judge Resigns After Putting Hands On A Woman Filing A Protection Order
- Black Lives Matter Signs Damaged Or Stolen In Several Cities, Police Say
- Heartbreaking: College Student Dies After Family Says He Was Repeatedly Hazed
- Watch These ‘Regretful’ Trump Supporters Suddenly Realize 45 Is Immoral
- Ohio Community Surprises Terminally Ill Boy With Early Christmas
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At HBCU Students Is Still On The Streets
- Everything We Know About The Memphis Police Shooting Of Martavious Banks