Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- Michael Jackson Musical in the Works for Broadway
- Nicki Minaj Claps Back At Haters In The Comments Of Her Twerking Video
- XXXTentacion’s L.A. Memorial Causes Riots In The Streets
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Freeway Updates Fans On Kidney Transplant Status, Shares Look Inside ‘Think Free’ Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- XXXTentacion’s Shocking Death: Why Did The Robbers Have To Kill Him? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]