A couple months ago it was announced that “Superfly” would be remade. According to VIBE, Trevor Jackson from “Grown-ish,” Jason Mitchell from “Straight Outta Compton” and rapper, Big Boi will be in the film. Director X is set to bring back the cult classic like we’ve never seen before.
Future will produce the soundtrack for “Superfly” alongside Joel Silver and several other big names. The film is currently being filmed in Atlanta and fans are pretty excited about it. Big Boi will add this film to his resume, but has also landed roles in “The Quad,” “Star” and more. The film is set to be released on June 15th of this year.
- Vice President Mike Pence visits Columbus to talk tax reform
- Student Showed Up to School With Teacher Approved-KKK Costume
- JAY-Z Denies Secret Love Child On “Heard About Us”
- This Realtor Will Scare You Into Buying A Home
- Bonnie & Clyde ‘18: The Carters Deliver “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” Surprise Album
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Drop New Music “Everything Is Love”
- Why The Long Face? Russians Are Being Taught How To Smile For World Cup Visitors
- Jared Kushner Has A List Of Rappers He Wants President Cheeto To Pardon
- Cardi B And Offset Do Maternity Shoot For ‘The Rolling Stones’
- Air Quality Alert Issued For Parts Of Central Ohio