Last night Eagles fans everywhere celebrated winning the Super Bowl. Kevin Hart began trending on social media after he got shut down by security for trying to go on stage with the team. According to the Huffington Post, the comedian did an interview with the NFL Network and slipped up by cursing on air.
While Hart was talking about how proud he was he said, “This is an example of what we can do, we gave a f*ck. I’m out.” The comedian immediately dismissed himself off the stage and began laughing. Hart admitted that he had been celebrating and drinking all day before the game even started.
The comedian is a Philly native and also said, “I’m on cloud nine.” He was so excited for the Eagles and couldn’t control it. Congratulations to the Eagles and all of their fans.
- The Best Dunks From the Slam Dunk Contest Are . . .
- Nipsey Hussle’s “Victory Lap” Release Party Erupts In Gunfire
- Joe Jackson’s love child to release tell all book
- Kanye West Joins Kid Cudi For Surprise Performance At NBA All-Star Weekend Event
- Twista Gets Into Fight Outside NBA All-Star Weekend Party
- LeBron James Brings Back Fun in NBA All Star Game
- ‘Black Panther’ Smashes Box Office Records and Hollywood Myths
- Yikes! Video Of Seemingly Intoxicated Jill Scott Appears On Social Media
- Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know Anything About Hubby John Legend And It’s Hilarious
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police