Dennis Edwards of the Temptations died recently in Chicago. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the Grammy-winning singer died from meningitis, but now court documents allege he was abused before he passed. It is reported that his wife, Brenda Edwards abused him at home.
Before his death an investigator with the Healthcare Consortium of Illinois filed a protection order request on behalf of the singer. In the documents it states that Brenda tried to suffocate him. Edwards wasn’t able to leave from his bed and she allegedly stole his hearing aids.
Later on Dennis was removed from the home and Brenda was supposed to go to court to talk about the allegations. In a statement she said, “I loved Dennis, and we were married for 18 years. I would have never done anything to harm him. These allegations are false and defamatory and will be proven as such. Until this is all over, I have no further comment.” Chicago police have open an investigation and the family of Dennis are making arrangements for his memorial service.
- Win a NYE Trip To Vegas to See Bruno Mars and Gucci Mane!
- 10tv Weatherman Chris Bradley Entering Hospice Care
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Skip Salmonella: 7 Vegan Meal Ideas For A Very Vegan Thanksgiving
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]