Bresha Meadows made headlines in 2016 after shooting her father in the head while he was sleeping. Her mother, Brandi Meadows spoke about how the two were abused by him and called her daughter a hero. According to Essence, Bresha has been released.
At 14 they tried to charge her with aggravated murder. Since then she was in and out of juvenile detention centers as well as mental health facilities. Bresha’s father’s family denies that he was abusive.
She is now 16-years-old and is ready to live a normal teenage life. According to reports she will live with her mother as she serves two years on probation. We will continue to keep Bresha Meadows and her family in our prayers as she makes this adjustment.
- TOP 5 Ways TOO Not Lose Your Voice!!
- Columbus Zoo Rescued Manatees Are Going Back to Florida!
- Entertainment Rundown- Kanye West is Moving to Chicago!!
- City Show..Ohio Judge Resigns After Putting Hands On A Woman Filing A Protection Order
- Black Lives Matter Signs Damaged Or Stolen In Several Cities, Police Say
- Heartbreaking: College Student Dies After Family Says He Was Repeatedly Hazed
- Watch These ‘Regretful’ Trump Supporters Suddenly Realize 45 Is Immoral
- Ohio Community Surprises Terminally Ill Boy With Early Christmas
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At HBCU Students Is Still On The Streets
- Everything We Know About The Memphis Police Shooting Of Martavious Banks