The ladies of Xscape are fresh of off a record-breaking tour, and they came to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They talk about the insane reception they have received from their fans; receiving gifts in every city they performed in, and selling out arenas all over the world. Tiny explains why this success 18 years after their debut feels even better than any of the wins they experienced before.
They also share touching stories of the realization their kids had when they attended shows on the tour. Tamika talked about the stream of tears her 17-year-old daughter greeter her with after a show, while LaTosha shared the reaction her 20-year-old son had after they performed in his college’s town. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy
- Bernie Sanders Announced 2020 Presidential Run!
- Columbus City Schools Board of Education moves forward with modified facilities plan
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- The Short North to Help Eliminate Childhood Hunger
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- The First Time May Catch Us All Off Guard!
- Sidney Poitier — The First Black Man To Win The Academy Award For Best Actor — Turns 92
- The Break Up of Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson!!