Juicy hopped on to dish with fans about the hottest topics of the day. Of course, on the top of that list is Quincy Jones‘ explosive interview, in which he revealed that he dated Donald Trump‘s daughter, and that Richard Pryor and Marvin Gaye allegedly hooked up with Marlon Brando!
Plus, Love & Hip-Hop‘s Tara Wallace joins Juicy on camera! She talks about not feeling any love from the south, despite being from Mississippi. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Shay Pops Off On Jojo For Breaking Girl Code
- CBUS 411 Report: You Can Now Text 911 For Help
- J. Cole Sets 2019 Off With New Song “Middle Child”
- Meek Mill, Jay Z And Others Form Criminal Justice Reform Organization
- Pale Politics: This Week’s Best Clapbacks To Ignant White People
- ‘Widows’ Is Out On Digital Release Today & Should Be In Your Movie Repertoire
- Despite Being A Sexual Assault Victim, Lil’ Mo Is Still Defending R. Kelly: ‘I’m Not Muting Sh*t’
- Girls Need Love, Too: 4 Interesting Facts About “Session 32” Beauty Summer Walker
- Future Opens Up About Confronting Jay-Z Over Line On ‘4:44’ Album, Tekashi 6ix9ine To Get New Lawyer & More
- A Myth: Going Outside With Wet Hair You’ll End Up with A Cold
Tara Wallace Reveals That She Feels Snubbed By The South [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com