People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Cardi B Want’s Her Baby Back!!! Reportedly Working Thing Out With Offset…….City Show
- Clippers’ promote new manager Tony Mansolino from Akron for 2019 season
- Teyana Taylor sets records straight; denies Iman Shumpert got threesome partner pregnant
- **New Heat** 2 Chainz “Stay Woke” Freestyle
- Columbus Staple, Meat Packers Outlet Closes It’s Doors!
- Pickerington Police Chief Retires Amid Reported Racist Comments
- Cardi B Defends “Twerk” Video Against Conservative Backlash
- Superbowl LIII Official Footballs are Being Made in Ohio!
- New Parking Rules For The Short North…….City Show
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII