Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott recently welcomed their baby girl, Stormi but it looks like the two aren’t living together. PEOPLE mentioned that the two are maintaining their relationship and just want to raise their daughter together. An insider says, “He has his own place. They are co-parenting though, and things are going great. They are together and happy.”
The two don’t want to rush into marriage or living together just to raise Stormi. Rumors continue to circle about the couple having problems, but that isn’t true. A source says that her relationship with Scott and Tyga is completely different.
They said, “Kylie had a lot of trust issues with Tyga, He was her first love and she was obsessed with him, but she never felt like she could trust him 100 percent. With Travis, things got really serious fast, even though she was still getting over Tyga.” We hope these two enjoy parenthood and continue to raise their child together.
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup
- Original GG’z: True Story Of Isaac Wright’s Unbreakable Genius
- The King Arrives: LeBron Appears In Purple & Gold At Lakers Summer League Game
- Twitter User Finds Out He’s Related To Chadwick Boseman
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)
- Kings Of Paris: Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- GG Music: Your New Favorite Stoner Kush Kelz Delivers Loud Every Time
- Serena Williams Comeback At Wimbledon Ends With Lost In Finals
- WE THE BEST! Buckeyes Ranked No. 1 In College Sports
- “If Vegetarians Were A Gang…” Watch This Hilarious Viral Sketch By Kam Stax
Why Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Aren’t Living Together was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com