Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott recently welcomed their baby girl, Stormi but it looks like the two aren’t living together. PEOPLE mentioned that the two are maintaining their relationship and just want to raise their daughter together. An insider says, “He has his own place. They are co-parenting though, and things are going great. They are together and happy.”
The two don’t want to rush into marriage or living together just to raise Stormi. Rumors continue to circle about the couple having problems, but that isn’t true. A source says that her relationship with Scott and Tyga is completely different.
They said, “Kylie had a lot of trust issues with Tyga, He was her first love and she was obsessed with him, but she never felt like she could trust him 100 percent. With Travis, things got really serious fast, even though she was still getting over Tyga.” We hope these two enjoy parenthood and continue to raise their child together.
- See Terry Crews As Bedlam In The Newest Trailer For Deadpool 2
- Not Even A Hospital Bed Could Stop This Girl From Going Through Her Man’s Phone
- LOL: Viral Clip Shows All The Fam You Might Bump Into At A Black Church Funeral
- #Cityshow Yung Berg & A1 Bentley Robbed While On Instagram Live
- #Cityshow Cash Money’s Artist Jacquees Arrested In Miami
- #TooMuchBooty: Woman addicted to plastic surgery and is scared her booty may explode!!
- Nas And Dave East Appear In New Netflix Docuseries…
- Morning Minute: Stevie Wonder Sees Better Than Our Politicians
- Hillard Student Suspended for Not ‘Walking Out’ Against Gun Violence
- How Mya Felt After Losing “Dancing With The Stars” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]