Some critics of Cardi B say she hasn’t staunchly claimed her blackness to their satisfaction. But Cardi B spoke out about their demand, breaking down her love for her Caribbean culture.
She explained that repping her Caribbean roots proudly is not a rejection of her blackness- it’s the same thing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Beef Not Done?? Pusha T Reveals Drake Producer “40” Leaked Hidden Baby Information
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- New Music From Cardi B, “Money” Drops Nov 26
- Baltimore Can’t Find A Police Chief As Crime Spirals Out Of Control
- Frazzled White Woman Calls Police On Black Children: ‘It’s Like A Riot Out Here!’
- City Show Can’t Stop Won’t Stop…Cardi B’s New Music Takes Shots At Nicki Minaj
- As Black Voters Are Being Suppressed, Florida Officials Prefer To Help White Voters Affected By Hurricane Michael
- City Show Columbus Cop Shows He Cares!!! (Video)
19 Photos Of Cardi B’s Bodak Booty
1. That’s a whole lot of ass.1 of 16
2. Get low booty.2 of 16
3. BET booty.3 of 16
4. All white everything booty.4 of 16
5. Modest booty.5 of 16
6. From the front, booty.6 of 16
7. Sexy booty.7 of 16
8. Side booty.8 of 16
9. Fan love booty.9 of 16
10. Uncensored booty.10 of 16
11. Peek-a-boo booty.11 of 16
12. Relaxed booty.12 of 16
13. Pink latex booty.13 of 16
14. Hip hop booty.14 of 16
15. Sheer booty.15 of 16
16. Furry booty.16 of 16
Why Cardi B Came For People Over Her Blackness [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com