Quincy Jones went viral after his interview with Vulture where he talked about Michael Jackson and claimed that Richard Pryor was bisexual. Days after, Pryor’s widow, Jennifer Lee Pryor said, “It was the ’70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you’d f**k a radiator and send it flowers in the morning.” The comedians daughter, Rain Pryor doesn’t agree with the comments Jones made about her father.
She mentioned that her father did have sexual encounters with men, but not with Marlon Brando. Rain went on Facebook to call out Jones and talk about how upset she was. She said, “Daddy did NOT have relations with Brando. There were no trips to his South Pacific Oasis, no flowers or love notes between. Not even a film role. Why this sudden need to drag Daddy through the Hollywood mud? I find it tasteless and infuriating.”
Rain mentioned that her daddy did have relationships with trans women, but didn’t need to be discussed. The post also said, “It’s funny how during a time of huge inequality, it would have seem to matter more, and , now it’s sensationalized news, but the characters are wrong, and it’s all done to elevate the egos of sad empty people who’s money is proving it doesn’t buy happiness.” It looks like Rain isn’t happy about these comments and would like Jones to stop talking about her late father.
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy
- Bernie Sanders Announced 2020 Presidential Run!
- Columbus City Schools Board of Education moves forward with modified facilities plan
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- The Short North to Help Eliminate Childhood Hunger
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- The First Time May Catch Us All Off Guard!
- Sidney Poitier — The First Black Man To Win The Academy Award For Best Actor — Turns 92
- The Break Up of Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson!!
Who’s The Funniest Comedian? [PHOTOS]
1. 20th Annual Hollywood Film AwardsSource: 1 of 9
2. Premiere Of Netflix’s ‘The Ridiculous 6’ – ArrivalsSource: 2 of 9
3. Uncle Buck – Season 1Source: 3 of 9
4. Birthday Celebration For Chris SpencerSource: 4 of 9
5. The First-Ever BET Comedy Awards – ShowSource: 5 of 9
6. Paul Natkin ArchiveSource: 6 of 9
7. 93.5 KDAY Presents The Comedy Get DownSource: 7 of 9
8. Madonna Presents An Evening of Music, Art, Mischief and Performance to Benefit Raising MalawiSource: 8 of 9
9. Katt Williams and Mike EppsSource: 9 of 9
Richard Pryor’s Daughter Reveals More Info About Her Father’s Sexuality was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com