Judge Genece Brinkley’s name made many headlines after giving Meek Mill’s two to four years for violating probation. Weeks after Mill’s legal team accused her of unethical practice and claimed she gave the rapper that much time because he wouldn’t sign with her friend that is a manager. In a report by XXL the judge is now taking matters into her own hands.
Brinkley claims that the legal team is attacking her so that they can try to overturn his sentence. She recently hired A. Charles Peruto Jr. to help fight against his legal team. Peruto said, “[Meek Mill’s lawyer] is a circus clown. He wasn’t there, yet he gave all sorts of interviews saying the judge had this discussion, tried to coax Meek into switching managers. It didn’t happen.”
Meeks team has requested that Brinkley give up certain documents that will prove what they are saying is right. Peruto said, “As soon as I got back and I read the transcript, I told the judge to release the transcript, because it completely flies in the face of his allegations. He is not representing Meek Mill the proper way. He should fight these things in court and not have TV and newspaper publicity surrounding how bad the judge is. This is a very ethical jurist. And he’s going to get nowhere.” We will keep you updated on this story.
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy
- Bernie Sanders Announced 2020 Presidential Run!
- Columbus City Schools Board of Education moves forward with modified facilities plan
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- The Short North to Help Eliminate Childhood Hunger
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- The First Time May Catch Us All Off Guard!
- Sidney Poitier — The First Black Man To Win The Academy Award For Best Actor — Turns 92
- The Break Up of Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson!!
The Life & Times Of Meek Mill [PHOTOS]
1. RapCaviar LiveSource: 1 of 25
2. Meek Mill ‘Wins & Losses’ Album Release PartySource: 2 of 25
3. Medusa’s 1 Year Anniversary Celebration Hosted By Meek MillSource: 3 of 25
4. Meek Mill ‘Wins & Losses’ Album Release PartySource: 4 of 25
5. MMG Weekend’s The #BIGGEST Pool PartySource: 5 of 25
6. Meek Mill Hosts Album Release PartySource: 6 of 25
7. Golden State Warriors v Philadelphia 76ersSource: 7 of 25
8. Super Bowl LI PartiesSource: 8 of 25
9. #CM9 Release ConcertSource: 9 of 25
10. New Year’s Eve Pre-party With Meek MillSource: 10 of 25
11. Birthday Bash Weekend Grand Finale Hosted by Meek MillSource: 11 of 25
12. Meek MillSource: 12 of 25
13. 2016 MTV Video Music Awards – ArrivalsSource: 13 of 25
14. Rockie Fresh ‘Electric Highway’ Release PartySource: 14 of 25
15. The Meek Mill Pop Up Store ExperienceSource: 15 of 25
16. Celebrities arrive to the Tidal X 10/20 show in BrooklynSource: 16 of 25
17. Meek Mill,Source: 17 of 25
18. 2015 BET Awards – ShowSource: 18 of 25
19. Drake, J. Cole, Waka Flocka Flame and Meek Mill Perform At The Verizon Wireless AmphitheatreSource: 19 of 25
20. Meek Mill Album 2015Source: 20 of 25
21. The Dreamchaser Tour Featuring Meek MillSource: 21 of 25
22. BET Hip Hop Awards 2012 – Audience and ShowSource: 22 of 25
23. Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash 19 – ShowSource: 23 of 25
24. Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill at Fight Night, Las Vegas day partySource: 24 of 25
25. Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash Block ShowSource: 25 of 25
Why The Judge In Meek Mill’s Case Is Threatening To Sue Him [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com