Judge Genece Brinkley’s name made many headlines after giving Meek Mill’s two to four years for violating probation. Weeks after Mill’s legal team accused her of unethical practice and claimed she gave the rapper that much time because he wouldn’t sign with her friend that is a manager. In a report by XXL the judge is now taking matters into her own hands.
Brinkley claims that the legal team is attacking her so that they can try to overturn his sentence. She recently hired A. Charles Peruto Jr. to help fight against his legal team. Peruto said, “[Meek Mill’s lawyer] is a circus clown. He wasn’t there, yet he gave all sorts of interviews saying the judge had this discussion, tried to coax Meek into switching managers. It didn’t happen.”
Meeks team has requested that Brinkley give up certain documents that will prove what they are saying is right. Peruto said, “As soon as I got back and I read the transcript, I told the judge to release the transcript, because it completely flies in the face of his allegations. He is not representing Meek Mill the proper way. He should fight these things in court and not have TV and newspaper publicity surrounding how bad the judge is. This is a very ethical jurist. And he’s going to get nowhere.” We will keep you updated on this story.
- Are You A Black Female Filmmaker? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- CITY SHOW #TBT City Showcase 2012!!! Rick Reign!!! Warning Explicit Language!!
- Karlie Redd Got Engaged, But Not To Who You Think
- CITY SHOW Shiggy Keeps Winning….Destroys Backpack Kid In Epic Dance Battle!!!
- CITY SHOW Young Fan Faints On Stage With Chris Brown And Chris Catches Him Quick!! Video
- Daveed Diggs and Rafael Casal Talk Making Blindspotting: One Of The Year’s Most Interesting Films
- Belly Full Of Hov: Beyonce Is Out Here Looking Extra Prego!
- Gabrielle Union Talks Fertility Issues On Dr. Oz [VIDEO]
- Learn The Truth About Eco Styler Gel And Cancer
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
The Life & Times Of Meek Mill [PHOTOS]
1. RapCaviar Live1 of 25
2. Meek Mill ‘Wins & Losses’ Album Release Party2 of 25
3. Medusa’s 1 Year Anniversary Celebration Hosted By Meek Mill3 of 25
4. Meek Mill ‘Wins & Losses’ Album Release Party4 of 25
5. MMG Weekend’s The #BIGGEST Pool Party5 of 25
6. Meek Mill Hosts Album Release Party6 of 25
7. Golden State Warriors v Philadelphia 76ers7 of 25
8. Super Bowl LI Parties8 of 25
9. #CM9 Release Concert9 of 25
10. New Year’s Eve Pre-party With Meek Mill10 of 25
11. Birthday Bash Weekend Grand Finale Hosted by Meek Mill11 of 25
12. Meek Mill12 of 25
13. 2016 MTV Video Music Awards – Arrivals13 of 25
14. Rockie Fresh ‘Electric Highway’ Release Party14 of 25
15. The Meek Mill Pop Up Store Experience15 of 25
16. Celebrities arrive to the Tidal X 10/20 show in Brooklyn16 of 25
17. Meek Mill,17 of 25
18. 2015 BET Awards – Show18 of 25
19. Drake, J. Cole, Waka Flocka Flame and Meek Mill Perform At The Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre19 of 25
20. Meek Mill Album 201520 of 25
21. The Dreamchaser Tour Featuring Meek Mill21 of 25
22. BET Hip Hop Awards 2012 – Audience and Show22 of 25
23. Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash 19 – Show23 of 25
24. Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill at Fight Night, Las Vegas day party24 of 25
25. Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash Block Show25 of 25
Why The Judge In Meek Mill’s Case Is Threatening To Sue Him [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com