Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- #WordEyeHeard: Young Thug Not Releasing Music This Year Because of Deaf Brother
- #WordEyeHeard: Michael B. Jordan Checks Twitter Troll
- #MicahDixon Blac Chyna Says its a Look Alike, in Leaked Sex Tape
- #MicahDixon Will and Jaden Smith Create Eco-Friendly Water Company
- Erica Ash Educating Others On The Word ‘B*tch’ Feels Like A Scene Straight Out Of ‘Insecure’
- Watching These ASMR Videos Will Definitely Give You A Head Orgasm
- Remixing Your Cover Letter Into A Song Could Get You A Job, According To This Woman
- Several Central Ohio Schools Receive Threats
- Mo’Nique And Whoopi Get Into It On ‘The View’
- Black Excellence: 8 Things You Probably Didn’t Know Were Invented By Black People