Omarosa Manigault-Newman is on “Celebrity Big Brother” and has managed to cry as well as try to make friends. On the premiere episode she spoke with Ross Matthews about her time in the White House and how scared she is for this country under President Donald Trump. In another video Newman sat down to speak with Shannon Elizabeth and Keisha Knight Pulliam.
During the conversation Newman pointed out to Pulliam that she stood by Bill Cosby, which is similar to her with Trump. In the clip Pulliam didn’t say anything, but seemed to be stuck for words. What do you think about what Omarosa Manigault-Newman said?
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- Hilariousness: Boosie BadAzz Is Not Taking The News Well That Honey Smacks Have Been Recalled
- XXXTentacion’s Ex Girlfriend & Reported Abuse Victim Responds To His Death
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Woah! 3.4M Dollar Cocaine Bust in Columbus!
- Watch: Jay Rock Talks His Motorcycle Accident And ‘Redemption’ On The Breakfast Club
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
Omarosa Compares Her Loyalty To Trump To Keisha Knight Pulliam With Bill Cosby [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com