Tara Wallace visited “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She opened up about obstacles she has encountered with dating as a mother and a reality TV alum. She talks about the problems with reality TV’s exploitation of its talent, and the need for a union. She talks about a lot of the business ventures she has been trying out, and mapping out for the future. Now, she explains, she has been auditioning and working toward building her acting career.
Tara talks about her wig line, “Wild Ebony,” and how it aims to provide affordable beauty looks to women on a budge “trying to make it happen.” She also talks about how the current popular trend of wearing wigs is a positive thing for folks who have conditions or illnesses that effect hair growth. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #Cityshow Kodak Black gets charges dropped!!!!!!………..But he’s still in jail!
- Tiffany Haddish Cry’s When She Gets Surprised By Oprah On Ellen’s Show
- Todd Dulaney On Changing His Life By Leaving Pro-Baseball [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ohio’s Own Trippie Redd Drops Official Music video for Dark Knight Dummo ft Travis Scott
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face At All-Star Party
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Reportedly Trying To Get Child-Rape Case Thrown Out
- Snoop Dogg Helps Rescue A Stranded Driver On Los Angeles Freeway
- XXX Website Honors Rihanna’s Birthday For A Second Year In A Row
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- Sade Returns With New Song for A Wrinkle in Time Soundtrack