After a brief marriage to each other in the early 2000s, Kelis and Nas have an 8-year-old child together. Whether it was divorce, custody or child support, the two always seem to be duking it out. The latest comes from Kelis, who claims that their current agreement is outdated now that some of her son’s expenses have increased.
With a detailed list of these expenses, she claims she needs more money. Is she being greedy, or does she have a legitimate request? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- DONDA’s House Inc. Will Change Name After Kardashian Tweets
- Rhymefest Calmly Responds To Kim Kardashian’s Twitter Fingers With Professional Statement
- Kim Kardashian Bodies Rhymefest On Twitter In Defense Of Kanye
- 18 Jamaican Artists, Brands And Events To Watch In 2018
- Where’s Beyonce? Man Claims To Be Jay-Z’s Son, Calls Jay A Deadbeat
- #DoinTheMost Man Exposes Himself At A Bat In The Short North
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- The Internet Reacts To Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” Diss Track
Gary’s Tea: Should Kelis Get More Money From Nas? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com