The likelihood of a relationship between Rickey Smiley and Porsha Williams has been a major topic of discussion lately. Given their chemistry and the way they work together on Dish Nation, people have begun to wonder whether they’ll ever get together. Porsha was recently on “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen, when he asked her to share her thoughts on the idea of getting together.
When Porsha confirmed that the chemistry between them is definitely a real thing, Rickey Smiley spoke on it a bit on Dish Nation, admitting that he’d even be down to wait a few years for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Whoa Now! Will Smith Spits bars For The Culture..
- Voices: Ace Hood Is “Trusting The Process”
- Black Tony & Rickey Smiley To Be Roommates? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Empire’ Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal, One Death And A Possible
- On The Mic Episode 4: Black Women and Fibroids
- Young Thug Is Tired Of His Haters Questioning His Sexuality
- DAMN The Podcast Ep3: Damn Those Black Movies
- You Mad Donnie? Court Rules That Trump Can’t Block People On Twitter
- Petty Patrol: 8 Of The Most Outrageous & Ridiculous NFL Fines Of All Time
Rickey Smiley Responds To Porsha Williams: “She’s Worth The Wait” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com