The likelihood of a relationship between Rickey Smiley and Porsha Williams has been a major topic of discussion lately. Given their chemistry and the way they work together on Dish Nation, people have begun to wonder whether they’ll ever get together. Porsha was recently on “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen, when he asked her to share her thoughts on the idea of getting together.
When Porsha confirmed that the chemistry between them is definitely a real thing, Rickey Smiley spoke on it a bit on Dish Nation, admitting that he’d even be down to wait a few years for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays
- Black-Owned Luxury Shoe Brand Keeyahri Debuts the Sarah Jakes-Roberts Summer 2021/2022 Shoe Collection
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- Kamala Harris Becomes the First U.S. VP to March at Pride Event
- Water Rescue for Missing Swimmer Underway in Grove City
- Where to take Pops for Fathers Day?
- Ohio Vax A Million Fast Approaching
- Marion County Outage, Customers of ATT cannot Call 911
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Officially Our Summer Body Goals
- Telfar Taps ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ To Model New UGG Collaboration
Rickey Smiley Responds To Porsha Williams: “She’s Worth The Wait” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com