In October, O.J. Simpson was released from prison after serving 9 years. Since then he’s been trying to live a normal life and possibly work to make money. An article on VIBE reports that Simpson might have landed himself a role in a new Sasha Baron Cohen film.
Cohen and Simpson allegedly met in Las Vegas to discuss the film, but it hasn’t been confirmed if the movie role is true. Reports state that Simpson could be paid $20,000 for the film. There is already drama circulating around the movie and Simpson needs to work to pay back the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.
A lawyer for Goldman’s father said, “Paying money, cash no less, in secret to O.J. Simpson is 100 percent unadulterated sleaze. This is nuts. O.J. is eternally beyond redemption or forgiveness, but putting money in the hands of another is penance by other means. If [Cohen’s] movie is O.J.’s pot of gold, send us the check.” Simpson allegedly owes the families $70 million. We will keep you updated what happens with this movie.
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Trina Mediates A Peace Talk Between Joy And Shay
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Future Didn’t Want Fans to Know He Quit Lean!
- City Girls And Cardi B’s “Twerk” Video Is Here (And It’s NSFW As Can Be) [NEW VIDEO]
- Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Terry Crews On Black Women: ‘They Supported Me The Most After My Sexual Assault’
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist