France’s Maé Bérénice Méité this past weekend did a beautiful routine as she skated to Beyoncè’s, “Halo” and “Run the World (Girls).” The Root reports that this was the first time skaters got the opportunity to use music with lyrics and Méité made sure it would be unforgettable. She wore a black and gold jumpsuit with sequins attached to stand out.
Ashley Wagner, a bronze medalist tweeted, “It literally doesn’t matter what happens put on the ice with @MBMeite she is such to watch every time.” In an interview Méité spoke about why she chose Beyoncè to skate to. She said, “[Her music] is crazy, wild and fun.”
Méité’ also mentioned with the singers music, “You can just dance to it, and that’s how I am. I wanted to do something that was very me, something fun, something I would enjoy!” The figure skater killed her performance and spectators loved ever minute of it.
- #HugHim: Jamie Foxx Walks Out In The Middle Of An Interview After Being Asked About Katie Holmes
- Safaree Flexes On Gatorade & Supports Dancehall Icon Bounty Killa
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Trying To Sneak Into The ‘Black Panther’ Movie Was An Epic Fail
- G.O.A.T. Day: Take A Look Back At A Time Before Michael Jordan Became The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
- Joe Jackson’s Secret Daughter Talks Relationship With The Jacksons
- Drake’s New Social Media Challenge Is Exactly What The World Needs Right Now
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Twerking In The Grocery Store Is Normal If You’re Like This Woman