France’s Maé Bérénice Méité this past weekend did a beautiful routine as she skated to Beyoncè’s, “Halo” and “Run the World (Girls).” The Root reports that this was the first time skaters got the opportunity to use music with lyrics and Méité made sure it would be unforgettable. She wore a black and gold jumpsuit with sequins attached to stand out.
Ashley Wagner, a bronze medalist tweeted, “It literally doesn’t matter what happens put on the ice with @MBMeite she is such to watch every time.” In an interview Méité spoke about why she chose Beyoncè to skate to. She said, “[Her music] is crazy, wild and fun.”
Méité’ also mentioned with the singers music, “You can just dance to it, and that’s how I am. I wanted to do something that was very me, something fun, something I would enjoy!” The figure skater killed her performance and spectators loved ever minute of it.
- Cavs Draft PG Collins Sexton, Is It Enough For LeBron To Stay?
- Jesse Williams Hit With $100,00 Bill For Spousal And Child Support
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- Melania Trump Tells Us How She Really Feels With Tone-Deaf Outfit To Visit Migrant Children
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Yes: Mary J. Blige Will Star In Movie About Cops Being Haunted After Killing Black Kid
- Watch: Jaden Smith Takes It To Tokyo For The “Ghost” Official Music Video
- Watch: Pete Davidson Gushes About His Engagement To Ariana Grande Being “F***ing Lit”
- CITY SHOW Is XXXTentacion This Generations Tupac????? His Ex-Manager Says Hell Yes!!!
From Maé Bérénice Méité To Jesse Owens: 18 Iconic Olympic Fashion Moments
1. Maé Bérénice Méité, 2018 Winter Olympics1 of 18
2. Pita Taufatofua, Also Known As The Tonga Guy, 2016/20182 of 18
3. James Harden, LeBron James, 2012 London OlympicsSource:Getty Images 3 of 18
4. Kobe, Carmelo, and Dwyane, 2008 Beijing OlympicsSource:Getty Images 4 of 18
5. Michael Jordan, 1992 Barcelona Olympics5 of 18
6. Meldrick Taylor, 1984 Los Angeles Olympics6 of 18
7. Sydney 2000Source:Getty Images 7 of 18
8. Nagano 1998Source:Getty Images 8 of 18
9. Atlanta 1996Source:Getty Images 9 of 18
10. Montreal 1976Source:Getty Images 10 of 18
11. Mexico City 1968Source:Getty Images 11 of 18
12. Innsbruck 1964Source:Getty Images 12 of 18
13. London 1948Source:Getty Images 13 of 18
14. Dominique Dawes, 1996 Atlanta Olympics14 of 18
15. Barbie Honors Ibtihaj Muhammad With One-Of-A-Kind Doll, 2016 Rio Olympics15 of 18
16. Usain Bolt, 2016 Rio Olympics16 of 18
17. Simone Biles, 2016 Rio Olympics17 of 18
18. Jesse Owens At The 1936 Olympic Games In Berlin18 of 18
Black Figure Skater Uses Beyoncè During Routine At The Winter Olympics [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com