Travis Scott is having a great year so far. He recently welcomed a baby girl, Stormie Webster with Kylie Jenner and was honored with a key to his hometown in Texas. At an event in Missouri City, Texas the mayor of the city gave him a small ceremony where he received the key. Scott spoke after getting the gift and was truly honored.
He said, “This is better than any award show I’ve ever been to. My only job is just to inspire kids to be the best they can be, to reach their ultimate height. Everybody has a dream and everybody can do it.” Fans kept cheering, “Astroworld” during the ceremony. Congratulations to Travis Scott!
- Cardi B Want’s Her Baby Back!!! Reportedly Working Thing Out With Offset…….City Show
- Clippers’ promote new manager Tony Mansolino from Akron for 2019 season
- Teyana Taylor sets records straight; denies Iman Shumpert got threesome partner pregnant
- **New Heat** 2 Chainz “Stay Woke” Freestyle
- Columbus Staple, Meat Packers Outlet Closes It’s Doors!
- Pickerington Police Chief Retires Amid Reported Racist Comments
- Cardi B Defends “Twerk” Video Against Conservative Backlash
- Superbowl LIII Official Footballs are Being Made in Ohio!
- New Parking Rules For The Short North…….City Show
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII