When it comes to NBA players and side-chicks, there is a lot of constant activity. According to Special K, the NBA has decided to put together a league for the next generation of kids coming from NBA players and coaches- illegitimately. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Special K’s News You Can’t Use on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rose IV You, Rumored to be a Album with Beyonce, Kelly Rowland
- SMH! Woman Leaves 2 Yr Old On A Strangers Door Step!
- Future and Juice WRLD Drop Collab Project ‘WRLD ON DRUGS’
- City Show:Diddy Has a New Boo Already?
- Uncuffed: 9 Anti-Cuffing SZN Songs To Blast This Cuffing Cycle
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Dave East & Styles P “We Got Everything,” Gucci Mane ft. Lil Pump “Kept Back” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.18
- Kyle Kuzma Partners With Sneaker Reselling Company GOAT
NBA Announces New Side-Baby Youth League [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com