Cardi B went from a stripper, to reality star and now a successful female rapper on the move. The “Bodak Yellow” rapper recently landed the cover of i-D Magazine and in an interview discussed the success of minorities. Cardi B didn’t hesitate to be honest and express her views on what’s going on in America.
She said, “The success of people like me scares people, that’s why they belittle us. If you’re a little scrawny man raised in a trailer in Alabama somewhere, of course you’re scared right now. That’s why they own guns! They’re scared of the intelligence of the minority. They scared of that shit. We have broken these rules a lot of times.” Cardi B also mentioned that African-Americans influence mainstream culture.
She didn’t hold her tongue when she spoke about President Donald Trump and how he tries to make certain people in this country feel as if they don’t matter. Cardi B said, “People like Donald Trump, they’re always going to make us feel like we’re less. But it’s okay, because a bitch like me knows the truth. It don’t matter if the government and the Republicans try to make us feel like we’re not, ’cause we is. I know the truth… We run the shit! We influence. We run everything.”
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays
- Black-Owned Luxury Shoe Brand Keeyahri Debuts the Sarah Jakes-Roberts Summer 2021/2022 Shoe Collection
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- Kamala Harris Becomes the First U.S. VP to March at Pride Event
- Water Rescue for Missing Swimmer Underway in Grove City
- Where to take Pops for Fathers Day?
- Ohio Vax A Million Fast Approaching
- Marion County Outage, Customers of ATT cannot Call 911
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Officially Our Summer Body Goals
- Telfar Taps ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ To Model New UGG Collaboration
Cardi B Shares Her Thoughts On How Minorities Influence Everything In The World was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com