Mary J. Blige might be an amazing singer, but has been taking her talents to television lately. Deadline reports that the Academy Award nominee for “Mudbound” just landed a role on Netflix’s series “The Umbrella Academy.” The show is based upon a popular novel by Gerard Way.
“The Umbrella Academy” will follow members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes as they try to solve the mysterious death of their father. Blige will play a hit woman and will travel to kill assigned targets. She has a reputation to be sociopathic and believes in torturing people.
The show will be executive produced by Steve Blackman and Gerard Way will serve as the co-executive producer. There is no date on when the show will come out, but fans should be excited. Congratulations to Mary J. Blige on this new opportunity.
- Rose IV You, Rumored to be a Album with Beyonce, Kelly Rowland
- SMH! Woman Leaves 2 Yr Old On A Strangers Door Step!
- Future and Juice WRLD Drop Collab Project ‘WRLD ON DRUGS’
- City Show:Diddy Has a New Boo Already?
- Uncuffed: 9 Anti-Cuffing SZN Songs To Blast This Cuffing Cycle
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Dave East & Styles P “We Got Everything,” Gucci Mane ft. Lil Pump “Kept Back” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.18
- Kyle Kuzma Partners With Sneaker Reselling Company GOAT