Mary J. Blige might be an amazing singer, but has been taking her talents to television lately. Deadline reports that the Academy Award nominee for “Mudbound” just landed a role on Netflix’s series “The Umbrella Academy.” The show is based upon a popular novel by Gerard Way.
“The Umbrella Academy” will follow members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes as they try to solve the mysterious death of their father. Blige will play a hit woman and will travel to kill assigned targets. She has a reputation to be sociopathic and believes in torturing people.
The show will be executive produced by Steve Blackman and Gerard Way will serve as the co-executive producer. There is no date on when the show will come out, but fans should be excited. Congratulations to Mary J. Blige on this new opportunity.
- Micah Dixon, Rapper Jacques Arrested in Atlanta for Driving 100mph!
- Micah Dixon, Cardi B, JLO, and DJ Khaled ‘Dinero’ Music Video
- CITY SHOW WOW Columbus man charged with raping client during massage
- CITY SHOW Morgan Freeman Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 8 Women
- Azealia Banks Serves Hard Rhymes (& Hard Nips) In Her ‘Anna Wintour’ Music Video
- A Brief History Of Pusha T And Drake’s Feud
- Epic Fail: Wife Asked Husband For Fenty Beauty Products & She Got This Instead
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Uum, Okay: #WhyYouShouldntBangMe Brings Out The Strangely Kinky On Twitter
- Ha! The ‘White Lady Calling The Cops’ Is Getting Spoofed By A Black Guy Calling The Cops