Jhene Aiko and Big Sean have been in a relationship for a little while now. Recently, an old interview surfaced in which she explained how their relationship started. When they went on their first “date,” her boyfriend was at home.
People are criticizing Jhene for the way it sounds like things went, but further details show us that things aren’t exactly as they seem. And at the end of the day, why should anyone stay and continue to suffer in a relationship they don’t want to be in anymore? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rose IV You, Rumored to be a Album with Beyonce, Kelly Rowland
- SMH! Woman Leaves 2 Yr Old On A Strangers Door Step!
- Future and Juice WRLD Drop Collab Project ‘WRLD ON DRUGS’
- City Show:Diddy Has a New Boo Already?
- Uncuffed: 9 Anti-Cuffing SZN Songs To Blast This Cuffing Cycle
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Dave East & Styles P “We Got Everything,” Gucci Mane ft. Lil Pump “Kept Back” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.18
- Kyle Kuzma Partners With Sneaker Reselling Company GOAT
Digital Cover: Jhene Aiko
1. Jhene Aiko GlobalGrind Cover 11 of 9
2. Jhene Aiko – Why So Serious2 of 9
3. Vashtie spins inside True in San Francisco at the Ford By Design event.3 of 9
4. The San Francisco Mural by the Seventh Letter Crew.4 of 9
5. Jhene Aiko drives the 2016 Ford Fusion.5 of 9
6. Jhene sings at the Driven By Ford event.6 of 9
7. Jhene and Vashtie go for a ride in a 2016 Ford.7 of 9
8. Jhene and Vashtie sit inside a 2016 Ford Fusion.8 of 9
9. The 2016 Ford Fusion.9 of 9
Why Jhene Aiko Shouldn’t Be Judged For Relationship With Big Sean [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com