In the middle of fashion week, Azealia Banks is calling out designers for playing her music in the shows, without sending her an invite. But when a designer had someone else performing an Azealia Banks song altogether, she had to double-down.
She put out a PSA on the matter on her Instagram. When Azealia starts making public announcements, we get a little apprehensive about taking her seriously. But in this case, she has a point. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Vice President Mike Pence visits Columbus to talk tax reform
- Student Showed Up to School With Teacher Approved-KKK Costume
- Lil Rel Howery Stands Up For The Black Press At The MTV Movies And TV Awards
- JAY-Z Denies Secret Love Child On “Heard About Us”
- This Realtor Will Scare You Into Buying A Home
- Bonnie & Clyde ‘18: The Carters Deliver “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” Surprise Album
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Drop New Music “Everything Is Love”
- Why The Long Face? Russians Are Being Taught How To Smile For World Cup Visitors
- Jared Kushner Has A List Of Rappers He Wants President Cheeto To Pardon
- Cardi B And Offset Do Maternity Shoot For ‘The Rolling Stones’