In the middle of fashion week, Azealia Banks is calling out designers for playing her music in the shows, without sending her an invite. But when a designer had someone else performing an Azealia Banks song altogether, she had to double-down.
She put out a PSA on the matter on her Instagram. When Azealia starts making public announcements, we get a little apprehensive about taking her seriously. But in this case, she has a point. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kamala Harris Is Calling Out Federal Agencies About Bias In Facial Recognition
- City Show FireStickCity CityNotAtTheMovies This week’s movie review is “Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel”
- City Show 6ix9ine Disrespects Chief Keef Using Famous 2Pac Line
- From NAACP to Michael Jordan, Here’s How African Americans Are Helping With Hurricane Florence
- City Show Bert & Ernie Gay??? Writer Says YES Sesame Street Says HELL NO!!!
- Porsha Williams Reveals That She’s Pregnant! [PHOTOS]
- Ariana Grande Is Reportedly Taking Time Off To “Heal” After Difficult Year
- Cincinnati: Girls Bullied About Their Hair… What They Did Next Is Remarkable!!! [VIDEO]
- High School Principal Refuses To Let Homeless Student Play Football For College Recruiters
- Amber Guyger’s 911 Call Reveals The Moments After She Killed Botham Jean In His Home