Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He talked about his friendship with D.L. Hughley, and the valuable advice D.L. gave him as Michael was getting started out in comedy. He also explains why he has too much pride to ever borrow money from anyone.
Michael also walks us through the stages of his beef with Kevin Hart, which has grown to become more than just a comic rivalry. Starting with Kevin’s now-infamous cheating and extortion scandal, a few jokes on social media took a left turn, Michael says, when Kevin insulted him during an interview. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #WordEyeHeard: Young Thug Not Releasing Music This Year Because of Deaf Brother
- #WordEyeHeard: Michael B. Jordan Checks Twitter Troll
- #MicahDixon Blac Chyna Says its a Look Alike, in Leaked Sex Tape
- #MicahDixon Will and Jaden Smith Create Eco-Friendly Water Company
- Erica Ash Educating Others On The Word ‘B*tch’ Feels Like A Scene Straight Out Of ‘Insecure’
- Watching These ASMR Videos Will Definitely Give You A Head Orgasm
- Remixing Your Cover Letter Into A Song Could Get You A Job, According To This Woman
- Several Central Ohio Schools Receive Threats
- Mo’Nique And Whoopi Get Into It On ‘The View’
- Black Excellence: 8 Things You Probably Didn’t Know Were Invented By Black People