People love taking photos at concerts and posting them to their social media accounts. Kendrick Lamar is a rapper that gives fans a performance like they’ve never seen before. Okay Player , reports that the rapper will now ban professional photographers from his shows.
Performers like Beyoncè has done the same, but cell phone footage is still allowed. Lamar is heading out on his European tour and decided this for his brand. Dave Chappelle is one of the entertainers that bans phones during his shows and returns them to fans later.
Lamar is still riding high from releasing the “Black Panther” soundtrack he executive produced. The 14-track album includes songs from SZA, James Blake, Khalid and more. Do you think more entertainers will ban professional photographers from their show?
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie Lands A Promising New Signee
- Beef Not Done?? Pusha T Reveals Drake Producer “40” Leaked Hidden Baby Information
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- LMAO: Flaky Weather Has NY’ers Hella Confused & More Irritable Than Usual
- New Music From Cardi B, “Money” Drops Nov 26
- Baltimore Can’t Find A Police Chief As Crime Spirals Out Of Control
- Frazzled White Woman Calls Police On Black Children: ‘It’s Like A Riot Out Here!’
Epic Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Damn’
1. Lebron James couldn’t resist the flames.1 of 1
Why Kendrick Lamar Is Banning Professional Photographers From His Shows was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com