People love taking photos at concerts and posting them to their social media accounts. Kendrick Lamar is a rapper that gives fans a performance like they’ve never seen before. Okay Player , reports that the rapper will now ban professional photographers from his shows.
Performers like Beyoncè has done the same, but cell phone footage is still allowed. Lamar is heading out on his European tour and decided this for his brand. Dave Chappelle is one of the entertainers that bans phones during his shows and returns them to fans later.
Lamar is still riding high from releasing the “Black Panther” soundtrack he executive produced. The 14-track album includes songs from SZA, James Blake, Khalid and more. Do you think more entertainers will ban professional photographers from their show?
- Micah Dixon, Rapper Jacques Arrested in Atlanta for Driving 100mph!
- Micah Dixon, Cardi B, JLO, and DJ Khaled ‘Dinero’ Music Video
- CITY SHOW WOW Columbus man charged with raping client during massage
- CITY SHOW Morgan Freeman Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 8 Women
- Azealia Banks Serves Hard Rhymes (& Hard Nips) In Her ‘Anna Wintour’ Music Video
- A Brief History Of Pusha T And Drake’s Feud
- Epic Fail: Wife Asked Husband For Fenty Beauty Products & She Got This Instead
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Uum, Okay: #WhyYouShouldntBangMe Brings Out The Strangely Kinky On Twitter
- Ha! The ‘White Lady Calling The Cops’ Is Getting Spoofed By A Black Guy Calling The Cops
Epic Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Damn’
1. Lebron James couldn’t resist the flames.1 of 1
Why Kendrick Lamar Is Banning Professional Photographers From His Shows was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com