People love taking photos at concerts and posting them to their social media accounts. Kendrick Lamar is a rapper that gives fans a performance like they’ve never seen before. Okay Player , reports that the rapper will now ban professional photographers from his shows.
Performers like Beyoncè has done the same, but cell phone footage is still allowed. Lamar is heading out on his European tour and decided this for his brand. Dave Chappelle is one of the entertainers that bans phones during his shows and returns them to fans later.
Lamar is still riding high from releasing the “Black Panther” soundtrack he executive produced. The 14-track album includes songs from SZA, James Blake, Khalid and more. Do you think more entertainers will ban professional photographers from their show?
- Director John Singleton Hospitalized After Stroke
- Watch Kanye West Sunday Service and More at Coachella
- Woman with Missing Leg Crawls to Safety During Linden House Fire
- Struggle Sergeant Katt Williams Has To Pay $25K To Fan He Allegedly Punched
- Walking Knee Scab Kodak Black’s Border Arrest Might Violate Sexual Misconduct Case Bond
- Cedar Point Revealed Surprise Attraction for 2019!!
- Residents of Flint, Michigan Can Now Sue The Federal Government!!
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
Epic Reactions To Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Damn’
1. Lebron James couldn’t resist the flames.Source: 1 of 1
Why Kendrick Lamar Is Banning Professional Photographers From His Shows was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com