For Valentine’s Day over at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Rickey Smiley offered himself to different listeners as their Valentines this year! In an admittedly strange southern accent, Rickey Smiley tells different listeners with sincerity how much he loves them, making sure they know they have him as their Valentine this year.
Then, he plays Momma Dee‘s “I Deserve” and sings a little bit of it so everyone knows that they deserve to be loved! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #Cityshow Kodak Black gets charges dropped!!!!!!………..But he’s still in jail!
- Tiffany Haddish Cry’s When She Gets Surprised By Oprah On Ellen’s Show
- Todd Dulaney On Changing His Life By Leaving Pro-Baseball [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ohio’s Own Trippie Redd Drops Official Music video for Dark Knight Dummo ft Travis Scott
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face At All-Star Party
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Reportedly Trying To Get Child-Rape Case Thrown Out
- Snoop Dogg Helps Rescue A Stranded Driver On Los Angeles Freeway
- XXX Website Honors Rihanna’s Birthday For A Second Year In A Row
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- Sade Returns With New Song for A Wrinkle in Time Soundtrack