For Valentine’s Day over at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Rickey Smiley offered himself to different listeners as their Valentines this year! In an admittedly strange southern accent, Rickey Smiley tells different listeners with sincerity how much he loves them, making sure they know they have him as their Valentine this year.
Then, he plays Momma Dee‘s “I Deserve” and sings a little bit of it so everyone knows that they deserve to be loved! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- National Color Day!
- ‘Luke Cage’ Might Get A Second Chance After Being Cancelled [EXCLUSIVE]
- Keyshia Cole Threatens To Fight Another Woman Over Her New Boyfriend [EXCLUSIVE]
- City Show Former NFL Player Rae Carruth Released From Prison
- Benefits Of Having Multiple Accounts At Different Banks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- City Show Our Buckeye’s Drop Out Of Top Ten After Big Lost At Purdue
- City Show Sheck Wes’s Mo Bamba Brings Down The House!! Clemson floor collapse at apartment clubhouse leaves 30 injured
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s A First Look At ‘Rickey Smiley For Real’ Season 5 [VIDEO]
- Is Your Babe Your Best Friend? 5 Tips To Build Trust In Relationships
- Did Colin Kaepernick Make IG Model Pay For Her Own Flight ?
Rickey Smiley Gifts Himself & Momma Dee’s “I Deserve” For Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com