For Valentine’s Day over at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Rickey Smiley offered himself to different listeners as their Valentines this year! In an admittedly strange southern accent, Rickey Smiley tells different listeners with sincerity how much he loves them, making sure they know they have him as their Valentine this year.
Then, he plays Momma Dee‘s “I Deserve” and sings a little bit of it so everyone knows that they deserve to be loved! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- D.L. Hughley Says Robert Kraft’s Spa Sex Tape Should Be Released
- Schoolboy Q Announces Release Of “Crash Talk”
- Netflix Announces Its First Original African Animated Series
- Nicki Minaj Parts Ways With Management
- Dave East Becomes Music Critic & Chrissy Teigen Defends Her Throne: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- CARDI B In Court for Strip Club Fight … SHOVE YOUR PLEA DEAL, OKURRRRR!!!
- The Drake Curse is REAL
- Sparkle Is Hoping She Won’t Have To Take The Stand Against R. Kelly In Sex Case
- US judge blocks part of Ohio ban on abortion procedure
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal in Assault Case
Rickey Smiley Gifts Himself & Momma Dee’s “I Deserve” For Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com