Former boxer Adrien Broner was in an Atlanta mall when a he was approached by a woman asking for a photo. For some reason, the interaction ended with Broner being carted off to jail on a misdemeanor sexual battery charge. When he came out, camera crews were ready to hear what he had to say.
He gave a funny interview, insisting that the strange woman lied about her claims of sexual assault after the celebrity wouldn’t give her what she wanted. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Micah Dixon, Rapper Jacques Arrested in Atlanta for Driving 100mph!
- Micah Dixon, Cardi B, JLO, and DJ Khaled ‘Dinero’ Music Video
- CITY SHOW WOW Columbus man charged with raping client during massage
- CITY SHOW Morgan Freeman Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 8 Women
- Azealia Banks Serves Hard Rhymes (& Hard Nips) In Her ‘Anna Wintour’ Music Video
- A Brief History Of Pusha T And Drake’s Feud
- Epic Fail: Wife Asked Husband For Fenty Beauty Products & She Got This Instead
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Uum, Okay: #WhyYouShouldntBangMe Brings Out The Strangely Kinky On Twitter
- Ha! The ‘White Lady Calling The Cops’ Is Getting Spoofed By A Black Guy Calling The Cops
How A Woman Got Away With Falsely Accusing Adrien Broner Of Assault [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com