Former boxer Adrien Broner was in an Atlanta mall when a he was approached by a woman asking for a photo. For some reason, the interaction ended with Broner being carted off to jail on a misdemeanor sexual battery charge. When he came out, camera crews were ready to hear what he had to say.
He gave a funny interview, insisting that the strange woman lied about her claims of sexual assault after the celebrity wouldn’t give her what she wanted. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
- The Craziest And Shadiest Diva Moments From The “Got 2B Real” YouTube Series
- Cardi B is Replaced by FOUR acts on the 24K Magic Tour!
- City Show Tekashi69 and 50 Cent Shots Fired……No for real shots fired at video shoot
- Awkward Game Show Clips: This Question About The Obamas Would’ve Never Stumped A Black Man
- City Show #JesusTakeTheWheel Nun gets busted smuggling COCAINE in the heels of her shoes!!!
- In Case You Missed It: Sarah Sanders Defends Donald Trump Calling Omarosa “Dog”
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- Nicki Minaj’s Public Quarrel With Safaree Is A Reminder Black Women Are Loyal To A Fault
- CBUS 411 Report: Zack Smith Meet With Investigators
How A Woman Got Away With Falsely Accusing Adrien Broner Of Assault [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com