The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie Lands A Promising New Signee
- Beef Not Done?? Pusha T Reveals Drake Producer “40” Leaked Hidden Baby Information
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- LMAO: Flaky Weather Has NY’ers Hella Confused & More Irritable Than Usual
- New Music From Cardi B, “Money” Drops Nov 26
- Baltimore Can’t Find A Police Chief As Crime Spirals Out Of Control
- Frazzled White Woman Calls Police On Black Children: ‘It’s Like A Riot Out Here!’
Can LaVar Ball Get The Lakers To Sign All Of His Sons? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com