The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #Cityshow Kodak Black gets charges dropped!!!!!!………..But he’s still in jail!
- Tiffany Haddish Cry’s When She Gets Surprised By Oprah On Ellen’s Show
- Todd Dulaney On Changing His Life By Leaving Pro-Baseball [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ohio’s Own Trippie Redd Drops Official Music video for Dark Knight Dummo ft Travis Scott
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face At All-Star Party
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Reportedly Trying To Get Child-Rape Case Thrown Out
- Snoop Dogg Helps Rescue A Stranded Driver On Los Angeles Freeway
- XXX Website Honors Rihanna’s Birthday For A Second Year In A Row
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- Sade Returns With New Song for A Wrinkle in Time Soundtrack