The infamous outspoken NBA dad LaVar Ball has been quiet for a little while. But recently, he broke that silence with a pretty ballsy ultimatum for the The Lakers, which already signed Lonzo Ball. He says that if The Lakers doesn’t sign all three of his sons, they can’t have any of them.
LaVar has pulled off some pretty ridiculous feats with his outrageous comments, but did he take it too far with this one? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Director John Singleton Hospitalized After Stroke
- Watch Kanye West Sunday Service and More at Coachella
- Woman with Missing Leg Crawls to Safety During Linden House Fire
- Struggle Sergeant Katt Williams Has To Pay $25K To Fan He Allegedly Punched
- Walking Knee Scab Kodak Black’s Border Arrest Might Violate Sexual Misconduct Case Bond
- Cedar Point Revealed Surprise Attraction for 2019!!
- Residents of Flint, Michigan Can Now Sue The Federal Government!!
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (2/03 to 2/09)
1. George ForemanSource: 1 of 10
2. Siedah GarrettSource: 2 of 10
3. Isaiah WashingtonSource: 3 of 10
4. Larenz TateSource: 4 of 10
5. Adele GivensSource: 5 of 10
6. Sherri ShepherdSource: 6 of 10
7. Martin LawerenceSource: 7 of 10
8. Jamie FoxxSource: 8 of 10
9. Lupita Nyong'oSource: 9 of 10
10. Chris ReddSource: 10 of 10
Can LaVar Ball Get The Lakers To Sign All Of His Sons? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com