Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- LOL: This Burglar Thought He Was Ethan Hunt The Way He Broke Into A Shop
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
- CITY SHOW Here are 5 Columbus sites in the city where you can get the sticky icky…….or medicinal marijuana
- Meme-Worthy: Photo Of Young Thug Concentrating Goes Viral
- Superman Silly: Dwight Howard And All His Goofiness Are Headed To Brooklyn
- CITY SHOW National Outrage Makes Pres. Trump Change Laws!!! Signing Executive Order Today!!!
- Ms. Lauryn Hill’s Anniversary Tour Is For Errbody, Featuring Errbody
- Sexy Masterpiece: Men and Fitness
- Celebrities Slam Tender Age Shelters For Migrant Kids Separated From Their Families
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support