Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- HBCU Enrollment on the Rise!
- Ohio Man Arrested & Charged After Beating Alleged Child Molester
- Somebody Come Look at this : Yung Joc Gets 3D Tupac in His Hair!
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Monday Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- City Sports!! Our Buckeye’s had a great year..but in the end Houston was too much Buckeye’s out of NCAA Tournament
- Ohio man threatens to kill his girlfriend and SHUTS DOWN COLLEGE CAMPUS!!
- City Sports!!! NOT AGAIN! The nasty Nati’s own ADRIEN BRONER once AGAIN in trouble with the LAW!!
- LET’S MAKEUP: Learn How To Get Janelle Monae’s 2019 Kids’ Choice Awards Look For Under $75.00