It looks like some artist of the past are coming back and bringing fans new music. Cassandra Lucas of the group “Changing Faces” recently released her new single titled, “Name On It.” The R&B song is all about loving on the person you want to be with.
Lucas in the song says, “You don’t have to bed for it, it’s yours, it’s yours.” She also tells her lover that they never have to ask for anything because she will provide for them. We can’t wait to see what else she has in store for fans!
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- Reunited! Watch BFFs LeBron James And Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up”
- Weekend Shmood: When Your Turnt Uncle Starts Twerking At The Young Folks Party
- Missy Elliott Congratulates Iggy Azalea On Her Success With An On-Air Phone Call
- Listen To Black Women: Why Don’t We Let Black Women Be Beautiful In Their Own Way?
- What The Faith Is Going On: Stevie J & Faith Evans Drop New Intimate Music Video
- These Kiddos Bodied Beyonce’s #BeyChella Performance
- LMAO: This Author Has The Most Ratchetest Romance Titles Your Ratchet Mind Can Imagine
- “I’m Blessed” By Charlie Wilson Feat. T.I. Inspires Rickey Smiley To Give Thanks [EXCLUSIVE]
- Let’s Discuss: Does Michael B. Jordan Have A Type?
- GG Music: Mario Gets Deep About A Lover In His New Music Video “Drowning”