It looks like some artist of the past are coming back and bringing fans new music. Cassandra Lucas of the group “Changing Faces” recently released her new single titled, “Name On It.” The R&B song is all about loving on the person you want to be with.
Lucas in the song says, “You don’t have to bed for it, it’s yours, it’s yours.” She also tells her lover that they never have to ask for anything because she will provide for them. We can’t wait to see what else she has in store for fans!
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- New Law Will Help Prepare Teens To Interact With The Police
- CBUS 411 Report: Post Office Looking To Hire 100 City Carriers
- Doin’ The Most Report: Offset Apologizes To Cardi B On ‘Father Of 4’
- HELLO WORLD: Yacht Week East Africa Is Catering To Black Women
- Mama’s Baby! Cardi B Shares Adorable Video Of Kulture
- Khloé Kardashian Checks Out & Obama Has Interesting Words On Masculinity: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Absolutely No One Is Safe: The Pettiest Tweets From Black History Month So Far
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66