It looks like some artist of the past are coming back and bringing fans new music. Cassandra Lucas of the group “Changing Faces” recently released her new single titled, “Name On It.” The R&B song is all about loving on the person you want to be with.
Lucas in the song says, “You don’t have to bed for it, it’s yours, it’s yours.” She also tells her lover that they never have to ask for anything because she will provide for them. We can’t wait to see what else she has in store for fans!
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- National Color Day!
- ‘Luke Cage’ Might Get A Second Chance After Being Cancelled [EXCLUSIVE]
- Former NFL player Rae Carruth released from prison after serving 18 years for killing his pregnant girlfriend
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Keyshia Cole Threatens To Fight Another Woman Over Her New Boyfriend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Everything We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- City Show Former NFL Player Rae Carruth Released From Prison