Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- Nipsey Hussle And Lauren London Showcase Their Hood Love In GQ Shoot
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Self Care Health Movement, with “Zipstitch”!
- The Break Up of Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy!!
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- Idris Elba set to host “SNL” with guest performance by Khalid March 9
- The Bodega Hive Is In Full Formation For The ‘Desus & Mero’ Premiere Tonight
- Rapper Blueface could be facing 3 years in prison
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
14 Hysterical Twitter Reactions To Lil Wayne’s Black Lives Matter Comments
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
Lil Wayne Working On Clothing Line With Neiman Marcus was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com