Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- Too Much Sauce: You Won’t Believe What They Used To Put In Cough Syrup
- Original GG’z: True Story Of Isaac Wright’s Unbreakable Genius
- The King Arrives: LeBron Appears In Purple & Gold At Lakers Summer League Game
- Twitter User Finds Out He’s Related To Chadwick Boseman
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)
- Kings Of Paris: Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- GG Music: Your New Favorite Stoner Kush Kelz Delivers Loud Every Time
- Serena Williams Comeback At Wimbledon Ends With Lost In Finals
- WE THE BEST! Buckeyes Ranked No. 1 In College Sports
- “If Vegetarians Were A Gang…” Watch This Hilarious Viral Sketch By Kam Stax
Lil Wayne Working On Clothing Line With Neiman Marcus was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com