Lil Wayne wants the Young Money brand to take over the world. The rapper will be teaming up with Neiman Marcus to release a collection. XXL Magazine mentioned that fans can purchase hoodies, graphic tees and more this upcoming weekend.
In true Lil Wayne style he is having a special brand embroidered on every garment. He will keep the collection clean, simple and work with red, black as well as white colors. The rapper is so excited about this new opportunity that he is giving fans a special deal.
In a tweet he said, “If you’re the first of 75 customers to buy a piece from the @youngmoneymerch collection you can meet me and the homies! This Friday 2/16 at @neimanmarcus Beverly Hills location, 2-4pm pst.” We are so happy Lil Wayne continues to make these big moves.
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Digital Star Prince Ea Reevaluates What It Means To Be A ‘Social Media Influencer’ In Viral Acceptance Speech
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- From #ApartmentPatty To “Uproar” Moves: This Week’s Biggest Winners & Losers
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime Show, Stands With Kaepernick
- Rose IV You, Rumored to be a Album with Beyonce, Kelly Rowland
- SMH! Woman Leaves 2 Yr Old On A Strangers Door Step!
- Future and Juice WRLD Drop Collab Project ‘WRLD ON DRUGS’
- City Show:Diddy Has a New Boo Already?
- Sounds About White! Caucasian Shoots Police Officer And Isn’t Even Charged
Lil Wayne Working On Clothing Line With Neiman Marcus was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com