Michael Blackson shares his thoughts on Meek Mill‘s unjust jail situation, and wishes Meek had just given the judge the shout out she allegedly demanded. He shares disappointment about the fact that Meek couldn’t be present for the Eagles’ celebratory Super Bowl parade. He also says Willl Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff don’t get the respect they deserve when it comes to rap that has come out of Philly.
Michael marvels at the trajectory of Meek’s career, and his ability to bounce back even when people count him as down and out. Then, Michael reveals the last time he cried- when he lost a child back in the 90s. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ohio Lawmakers Push Financial Assistance For Future Public Defenders!
- Judge grants Lil Durk’s Bond should be released from jail soon
- WTF: Study Says More Than 40 Percent Of Millennials Don’t Use Deodorant
- New Poll says nearly half of millennials don’t use deodorant WTF???
- Cultural Thief-iation: 5 Times White Folks Stole Music From Black Artists
- Question Of The Day—-Light Skin VS Dark Skin….Is There Still Beef???
- 72 Philadelphia Police Officers Placed On Desk Duty Over Offensive Social Media Posts
- Black Woman Named Marijuana Pepsi Earns PhD After Completing Dissertation On ‘Black-Sounding’ Names
- Flooding May Have Caused Grove City Bridge To Crack
- Ebony Magazine Lays Off Digital Team without Pay
Celebrities Who Have Buried a Child
1. Kristoff St. James1 of 11
2. Prince2 of 11
3. Sylvester Stallone3 of 11
4. Carroll O'Connor4 of 11
5. Eddie Levert5 of 11
6. Roy Orbinson6 of 11
7. Vince Neil7 of 11
8. Robert Plant8 of 11
9. Eric Clapton9 of 11
10. Jackie Robinson10 of 11
11. Gloria Vanderbilt11 of 11
Michael Blackson Reveals He Last Cried After Losing His First Child [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com