Melanie Fiona has been with her boyfriend, Jared Cotter for years and in 2016 they welcomed their son, Cameron Lincoln. He wanted to give her something special for Valentine’s Day and decided to do a family photo shoot. Fiona, Cotter and their son all were dressed in denim ready to take pictures.
During the shoot he got down on one knee and proposed to Fiona. Each moment was captured in a photo and you could tell she was surprised and happy. Fiona said in her post, “That time You and Cam planned a WHOLE FAKE FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT, as a disguise to capture my forever in the making. Picture #3 is my fav #LoveAllYearLong#EverydayIsThe14th #HappyValentinesDayxo.”
Cotter is a singer and songwriter. They have been together since 2013, but experienced a lot of ups and downs in their relationship. Cotter even mentioned in an Instagram post that he always knew they were supposed to be together and that she was going to be his wife one day.
RELATED: Is Venus Williams Engaged?
RELATED: Eva Marcille Is Engaged
- Area 51 Raiders Should Reconsider Their Raid
- Which new NBA dynamic duo will win the most championships
- 5 Reasons NOT To Join The “Area 51” Raid
- Brooke Valentine Shows her Daughter !
- Exclusive: Dorion Renaud Talks Transition From Reality TV, Advice From Lauren London & More
- Here’s Proof That Even A Blackout Can’t Stop New Yorkers From Showing Their Talent
- Lil Wayne Not Quitting Summer Tour With Blink-182
- Remy Ma Claims Alleged Fade Recipient Brittney Taylor Is Harassing Her Daughter
- Man Killed in Shooting on East Livingston Avenue
- Soulja Boy Getting Out Of Jail Early Because, Good Behavior
Melanie Fiona’s Long Time Boyfriend Surprises Her With Proposal [PHOTO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com