Wale recently released his new single “All Star Break Up,” but it wasn’t on Atlantic Records. According to The Source, the rapper has decided to part ways and a spokesperson for the label said, “Wale is no longer with us.” There is no word on if he was dropped or if this was a mutual decision.
He recorded two No. 1 albums on Billboard under Atlantic Records. Reports say that since his “The Gifted” album he has struggled with sales. His latest album “Shine” sold less than 30,000 copies during the first week.
On Twitter, he changed his picture to a photo of LeBron James when he left the Miami Heat to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. We aren’t sure if this means he’s taking his talents to another label or not, but we will keep you posted. Despite him no longer with Atlantic he still managed to get on SZA’s “The Weekend,” remix.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Just Business Or Pleasure? Young M.A. Getting Extra Close Bernice Burgos In New Music Video!!