Wale recently released his new single “All Star Break Up,” but it wasn’t on Atlantic Records. According to The Source, the rapper has decided to part ways and a spokesperson for the label said, “Wale is no longer with us.” There is no word on if he was dropped or if this was a mutual decision.
He recorded two No. 1 albums on Billboard under Atlantic Records. Reports say that since his “The Gifted” album he has struggled with sales. His latest album “Shine” sold less than 30,000 copies during the first week.
On Twitter, he changed his picture to a photo of LeBron James when he left the Miami Heat to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. We aren’t sure if this means he’s taking his talents to another label or not, but we will keep you posted. Despite him no longer with Atlantic he still managed to get on SZA’s “The Weekend,” remix.
- Blueface Reveals New Face Tattoo And Song About Mom And Sister
- Serena Williams Invests To Help Fight Maternal Mortality
- Woman Suing Drake Says Thrown Beer Bottle Caused Serious Brain Injury
- NIPSEY HUSSLE LAPD SAYS HE WASN’T A TARGET … But Why Was He Named In Gang Investigation?
- Biggest L Goes to Florida Man Who Threw Son In Ocean To Teach Him How to Swim
- The new 007 is a woman. What does this mean for James Bond’s future?
- Kanye West to Build ‘Star Wars’-Inspired Housing for the Homeless
- Drake Being Sued by Woman Out Of Staten Island
- Is ghostwriting rhymes a bad or good thing for hip hop? Lil Baby Admits He Used to Pay Gunna to Write His Songs
- Tamar & Vincent Are Officially Divorced!!!