Wale recently released his new single “All Star Break Up,” but it wasn’t on Atlantic Records. According to The Source, the rapper has decided to part ways and a spokesperson for the label said, “Wale is no longer with us.” There is no word on if he was dropped or if this was a mutual decision.
He recorded two No. 1 albums on Billboard under Atlantic Records. Reports say that since his “The Gifted” album he has struggled with sales. His latest album “Shine” sold less than 30,000 copies during the first week.
On Twitter, he changed his picture to a photo of LeBron James when he left the Miami Heat to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. We aren’t sure if this means he’s taking his talents to another label or not, but we will keep you posted. Despite him no longer with Atlantic he still managed to get on SZA’s “The Weekend,” remix.
- Doin’ The Most Report: Meek Mill Says He Has PTSD Due To Prison Time
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Breaking News Diddys Ex, Kim Porter Passes Away At The Age of 47
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- GoFundMe Scam, Three People Faked Helping Out A Homeless And got $400K
- LeBron James passes Wilt Chamberlin on All-Time Scoring list
- City Show Petition created to change Popular Ohio Mascot!!!
- Sexercise or Nah? Man’s Energetic Hump Workout Goes Viral & The Internet Has Questions
- Zoe Kravitz & The Cast Talk Fantastic Beasts 2, Recreating Her Mother’s iconic Pose & More | Extra Butter
- City Show Nicki Vs Cardi…..That’s yesterday’s news There is a New BEEF in the female hip hop game!!!