In 2017, there were 356 mass shootings in the United States. As of February 16th, we have had 18 school shootings in 2018. Rickey Smiley reads the names of all the young lives that were lost in Florida on that day, when a 19-year-old entered a high school with an AR-15 and opened fire. Last year, Donald Trump ended the Obama-era gun regulation that made it more difficult for people with mental illness to purchase guns.
Attorney Glennon Threatt discusses the matter, explaining why this shooting was totally preventable. He also talks about the link to domestic terrorism, as a North Florida white supremacist group has confirmed that the shooter was affiliated with, and perhaps even a trained member of, the organization. Click on the audio player to hear him explain that and much more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Columbus City Teachers Are Getting Ready To Strike!!
- 15,500 Kilos of Cocaine, Worth $1 Billion Seized at Philadelphia Port
- Question Of The Day —Ladies do you have a problem being called “Auntie”???? (Poll)
- Mount Carmel Comes to Agreement with for Deaths Tied to Dr. Husel
- Young Thug’s Felony Gun Case Dropped
- Gucci Mane ft. Meek Mill “Backwards,” Future “St. Lucia” & More | Daily Visuals 6.18.19
- Apple Music Announces Megan Thee Stallion As Its Latest Up Next Artist
- Lavar Ball In Hot Water With NBA
- Drake Is Making The Switch
- Paul & Harden’s Relationship Reportedly In Shambles