In the aftermath of the repeated massacres in schools across the country, right-wing folks like to argue that assault weapons shouldn’t be banned.
But the truth is there is no practical need for an assault weapon over a handgun, in any situation- even hunting. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Top 10 Female MC’s RIGHT NOW In Hip Hop
- I Was Riding Around And Giving Back With Ford During Essence Fest
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Trolls Evelyn By Inviting Jennifer On The Girls Trip
- Battle Rap Corner: Beasley & Murda Mook Discuss Building Battle Rap
- Columbus: Kohl’s Hiring Early For Back-To-School Season
- Ohio State Buckeyes Football Tickets Go On Sale This Friday!
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’
- Blueface Reveals New Face Tattoo And Song About Mom And Sister
- Serena Williams Invests To Help Fight Maternal Mortality
- No Charges Brought Against NYPD Officer in Chokehold Death of Eric Garner
Why It’s Clear That Assault Weapons Should Be Banned [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com