In the aftermath of the repeated massacres in schools across the country, right-wing folks like to argue that assault weapons shouldn’t be banned.
But the truth is there is no practical need for an assault weapon over a handgun, in any situation- even hunting. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ohio Ranked 29th For Best Food In U.S.
- Chris Brown Welcomes 2nd Child…A Boy!!
- Kerry Washington Will Direct An Episode Of Season 4 “Insecure!”
- Boy, Bye! A$AP Rocky To ‘Give Back’ By Designing Uniforms For Swedish Prison That Held Him
- Dayton Ohio Homeowner Indicted For Murder After Killing Teens In Garage!
- Indiana University Is Supporting ‘Racist And Sexist Professor’ More Than Its Students
- Study: Doctors Should Discuss Hair Worries With Black Women To Break Down Barrier To Working Out
- The Internet Is Ready To Risk It All After Normani Shows Off Mahogany Curves In Savage X Lingerie
- Idris Elba Expresses His Depression
- Roomate Accused Of Killing Alexis Crawford Denied Bond
Why It’s Clear That Assault Weapons Should Be Banned [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com