“Black Panther” just came out in theaters and there is already trouble being caused by internet trolls. A number of people on social media are pretending that they were beaten up or harassed by “black thugs” during the movie. Ebony reports that some are posting pictures on social media with fake injuries.
One user even used a photo of ex-wife of former White House staffer Rob Porter after he allegedly abused her. Several of the accounts of the trolls have been suspended. Many people that support this movie believe that they are just trying to take away the great moment of the film. Try again internet trolls!
- Bernie Sanders Announced 2020 Presidential Run!
- Columbus City Schools Board of Education moves forward with modified facilities plan
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- The Short North to Help Eliminate Childhood Hunger
- The First Time May Catch Us All Off Guard!
- The Break Up of Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson!!
- Listen To Black Women| Why Are Black Women Being Left Out Of The Mass Incarceration Conversation?
- Covington High Teen Nicholas Sandmann Suing ‘Washington Post For $250M
- Welp! Mo’Nique Shares Edited Clip Of Her Steve Harvey Interview, Titled ‘Selling Out’
- Judge FINALLY Drops Some Restrictions On R. Kelly
Internet Trolls Pretending To Be Assaulted At “Black Panther” Screenings was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com