In the wake of yet another mass shooting in a school, America has again centered its conversation to gun control. While the demand for it seems to be increasing, the push back on the idea is still strong from gun owners, like this listener, Brad. Brad doesn’t think gun control is the answer.
But Warren Ballentine explains in a solid three-point plan how gun control in America could work, without stripping guns away from the qualified folks who want to keep them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- DJ Mr King and Cece settle the Popeyes vs Chick-Fil-A Debate
- Win Tickets to See Big Freedia
- Wi-Fi inside The Shoe to be available for Ohio State season opener
- Here Are Some Of The Different Hairstyles That The Aunt Jackie’s Grapeseed Collection Will Help You Create
- LET’S MAKEUP: Beauty Bakerie Launches InstaBake Line For Dewy Skin
- Wild Instagram Hoax Goes Viral Thanks To Celebrity Shares
- WANDA SYKES AND MIKE EPPS TO STAR IN NETFLIX COMEDY SERIES
- Zoe Kravitz And YSL Beauty Launch Lipstick Collection
- Cleveland Browns bring Braxton Miller back to Ohio! Browns sign Braxton!!!
- Columbus PAY ATTENTION!! AEP warning customers about potential scams demanding immediate payment