Blac Chyna was once a stripper turned reality star, but now she is in the baby stroller business. There is a lot of money in this next venture and she is ready to take home all the coins. According to TMZ, Blac Chyna will be promoting the stroller brand Momiie.
It will launch in April and sources say she is the brand ambassador. Blac Chyna currently has 14 million followers on Instagram, which means if she posts about it a lot of eyes will see the promotions. Sources say that if she wants to help build this brand she must follow certain rules.
Momiie has made a social media plan for the star. As the company grows and makes money Blac Chyna will receive more. She will have her hands in designing some strollers and although they haven’t given her money upfront she is ready to work hard.
- See Terry Crews As Bedlam In The Newest Trailer For Deadpool 2
- Not Even A Hospital Bed Could Stop This Girl From Going Through Her Man’s Phone
- LOL: Viral Clip Shows All The Fam You Might Bump Into At A Black Church Funeral
- #Cityshow Yung Berg & A1 Bentley Robbed While On Instagram Live
- #Cityshow Cash Money’s Artist Jacquees Arrested In Miami
- #TooMuchBooty: Woman addicted to plastic surgery and is scared her booty may explode!!
- Nas And Dave East Appear In New Netflix Docuseries…
- Morning Minute: Stevie Wonder Sees Better Than Our Politicians
- Hillard Student Suspended for Not ‘Walking Out’ Against Gun Violence
- How Mya Felt After Losing “Dancing With The Stars” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]