It’s too early in the morning to mess with some people. Roy Wood Jr. called up a man and claimed that he pushed back the number on the odometer of the car he traded in. The man traded in the car two months ago and didn’t understand why they are calling now so he hung up.
When Wood tried calling again he got hung up on. Then the man began to curse him out and Wood told him he would kick his ass. The man on the phone was ready and hung up again. Finally he found out he was being pranked.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Yung Miami Shows Off Her Killer Bod In Diddy-Branded Socks
- Normani Gives Us Style Goals In An All-Black Burberry Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Effortless Style On Instagram
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Mack Wilds Got Us Fit And Lit In NYC At Movement Live By Michelob ULTRA
- Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out Haters For Twisting Her ‘Body Positivity’ Message
- Jamila Gray Talks “On The Come Up,’ Working With Sanaa Lathan, Battle Rapping, & More
- Hailey Bieber Is Accredited For ‘Brownie Glazed Lips’ Beauty Trend, And Women Of Color Aren’t Having It
- No Justice For Jonathan Price: ‘All-White Jury’ Acquits Ex-Texas Cop Accused Of Murdering Black Man
- John Boyega, Jamie Foxx & Teyonnah Parris Star In The Science Fiction Comedy Mystery ‘They Cloned Tyrone’ [TRAILER]