Don’t mess with a man and his cars. Roy Wood Jr. called up a man alleging he had old cars in his driveway that don’t work and weren’t working. He told the man he was giving him until the end of the week to move his s*** cars because he is bringing down the property value.
At that point the man on the phone was fed up and ready to go off. Wood and him continued to argue and he spoke about coming to his house. The man on the phone was ready to get his gun before they told him it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Beyoncé Shares A Sweet Tribute To Sister Solange After Ballet Debut
- Lala Anthony Serves Face And Body In A Sheer LaQuan Smith Catsuit
- Yung Miami Gets Us Ready For The Weekend In Latest IG Post
- Lizzo Models New Yitty Leggings In Latest Instagram Post
- Serena Williams Styles Her Daughter’s Natural Hair While Reading Her New Book, “The Adventures Of Qai Qai”
- Akon Says He Sounded “Soft As Hell” In Viral 911 Call
- Win Tickets to See Giveon
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet