Tamar Braxton addressed the many rumors that have been swirling about her marriage to Vince Herbert. On an episode of The View, both of them were on to discuss their impending divorce. Vince vehemently denied accusations that he impregnated someone else, and Tamar revealed that those accusations actually came from hearsay from her friends, and nothing concrete.
Meanwhile, Vince revealed that he will never stop “fighting for his family,” and is keeping up hope for reconciliation between the two. Miss Pat, the guest in the studio for the day, weighed in on the situation, saying that Vince cheating would be a devastating moment for black women. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- WATCH: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Ohio house adds Transgender Sports Ban to Profits Rights Bill for College Athletes
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her FashionNova Swimwear Collection With A Twerk Session
- Crash The Bash Flyaway Contest
- With Senate Confirmation, Candace Jackson-Akiwumi Becomes The Only Black Woman To Currently Serve On Chicago Appeals Court
- The Cast From ‘A Different World’ Reunite On E!’s ‘Reunion Road Trip’
- Black Farmers In Limbo As Racist Federal Lawsuit Halts Federal Debt Relief Program
- Video Shows Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Denied Entry To NY Bar, Security Doesn’t Know Them
- DaBaby Becomes Da Designer: DaBaby Announces His Limited Edition Collection With Boohoo Man
- Who’s Cappin?! Sounds About White: Indiana Woman Gets Probation In First Capitol Riot Sentencing
- ‘The Upshaws’ Has Been Renewed For Season 2 & The Cast Celebrates With A Virtual Dance Party
Why Black Women Are In Trouble If Vince Really Cheated On Tamar Braxton [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com