Mariah Carey and Jamie Foxx were among the attendees at Floyd Mayweather‘s star-studded birthday party. While Jamie Foxx was grooving to the music, he asked Mariah to sing a few notes. Her sassy reply rubs Gary With Da Tea the wrong way, and he feels it’s rude.
But Da Brat explains that Mariah and Jamie are just so close, that it’s fine when the interact with each other that way. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Hollywood Walk Of Fame Class of 2022 Announced
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- Warner Bros Acquires Long-Awaited Marvin Gaye Biopic ‘What’s Going On’
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Happy Birthday: Here’s Why Takeoff Is The Best & Most Underrated Member of the Migos
- What To Watch This Juneteenth: TV Programming For Black Joy
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
Why Mariah Carey Shut Jamie Foxx Down At Floyd Mayweather’s Birthday Party [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com