Mariah Carey and Jamie Foxx were among the attendees at Floyd Mayweather‘s star-studded birthday party. While Jamie Foxx was grooving to the music, he asked Mariah to sing a few notes. Her sassy reply rubs Gary With Da Tea the wrong way, and he feels it’s rude.
But Da Brat explains that Mariah and Jamie are just so close, that it’s fine when the interact with each other that way. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Let It Gooo: 10 Classic Shows We’d Rather See On Netflix Besides Friends
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa & More Own The Spotlight At BAPE Heads Show In NYC
- Vindicated! Powerful Civil Rights Lawyer Lee Merritt Shuts Down Bogus Texas Claims
- CBUS 411 Report: Bank Robbers Accused Of Pistol Whipping Tellers
- Doin’ The Most Report: Diddy Begs God To ‘Take The Pain Away’
- HELLO WORLD: A Girlfriend’s Guide To Art Basel Like A Fashion Editor
- Barbz Beef With Grammys & First Ladies Keep It A Buck: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Yung Miami Of City Girls Admits She Doesn’t Drink Water [VIDEO]
Why Mariah Carey Shut Jamie Foxx Down At Floyd Mayweather’s Birthday Party [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com